Modular Homes Fredericksburg
When you are house hunting or looking to build a new and customized home, you have many different options. But maybe it’s time you look into modular homes in Fredericksburg. There are several different reasons you should consider prefabricated modular homes:
- Modular homes are fully customizable. That means you get to design your new home so it suits you and your needs perfectly.
- When you buy a modular home, there is less time spent constructing it than a traditional stick-built home. So that means you don’t have to wait as long for your new home.
- Modular homes are built in a factory and then transported to your building site. Because they are built in a climate-controlled facility, that means you will not have to worry about weather delays. Nor will you have to worry about lumber with mold being used to build your home.
- Modular homes are built with better quality materials, plus the tools used to build them are more exact. So this means the walls, floors and ceilings are fit together better. This, in turn, makes modular homes more energy efficient.
- And if you are worried about building codes and making sure modular homes are up to code, don’t worry! They are held to the exact same building codes and regulations as stick-built homes.
- Transporting your modular home to its building site means that the home must be built more sturdily. That means modular homes are built with about 20% to 30% more materials than traditional homes. For example, the drywall in a modular home is adhered with a special type of glue and then screwed to the framing. So that means your modular home is stronger and more durable than a traditionally built home.
Why Carbide for Modular Homes?
In business for more than 25 years, we have decades of experience building modular homes for our customers. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our high-quality work. For modular homes, we work with Excel Homes, which is one of the biggest modular homes companies on the East Coast. We regularly exceed our customers’ expectations, and our turn-around times for our construction jobs is reasonable and realistic.
Learn More about Modular Homes
For more information on modular homes in Fredericksburg, call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or Contact Us.