As you know, there are numerous siding options available including wood, stone, brick, and vinyl. But the type of siding really taking off right now is fiber cement siding. Fiber cement siding is the new material of choice for those who want long-lasting siding that boosts the value of their home and is fire-resistant. It goes well with both traditional and modern home exteriors and has incredible durability.
However, not just anyone can install fiber cement siding correctly; it takes trained professionals. At Carbide Construction we specialize in fiber cement siding for Fairfax County and the surrounding areas and can get you the new siding you’ve been dreaming of for your home. No matter what type of home you have, our team can install or replace the siding and trim.
When it comes time to replace your siding, choosing the appropriate siding type for your home is an important decision that should not be taken lightly. Before a decision can be made, many considerations must be taken into account. Cost, color, material, durability, finish, and look are just some of the factors to consider. Fiber cement siding makes a great choice because of its lasting power and return on investment. It can resist most weather conditions. It can withstand snow and low temperatures. Even hurricane-force winds are no match for fiber cement siding.
Water, portland cement, sand and wood pulp or fiber are used to make fiber cement. When these ingredients are combined, they form a strong material that can be molded into a variety of textures.
In fact, fiber cement siding has a plethora of advantages, including:
- Increased home value. Buyers love to see this type of improvement made to a home.
- Fireproof. Fiber cement siding is mostly inflammable due to its composition.
- Low maintenance. Any dirt and debris can be wiped away with a soft cloth, sponge, or brush after being sprayed with your garden hose.
- Energy conservation. Due to its resistance to warping and other exterior damage, fiber cement siding will help to seal your property.
- Great aesthetics. There are various hues to choose from to match your home’s exterior color scheme. And, it comes in a number of designs from vertical plank to lap to shake to shingle and more.
- Longevity. Fiber cement siding is incredibly durable. It doesn’t easily deform, break, or dent. It can tolerate extremely hot and cold temperatures.
- Pest resistance. It keeps rotting and bug infestation at bay.
- And more.
These are just some of the many great reasons to choose fiber cement siding for your Fairfax County area home! Call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or Contact Us online to lean more!