Fairfax Modular Homes
When house hunting or looking into building a custom home, you have many different options to choose from. But, have you considered a modular home? At Carbide Construction, we specialize in modular homes in Fairfax and would like to tell you about the many great benefits of choosing to build one.
Get the house you’ve always wanted fast. Modular homes are completely customizable. All kinds of layouts and designs are possible. We can even design an open floor plan for your home. Modular homes are great for any growing family.
Carbide Construction can help build the modular home design you’ve always envisioned. We will start by meeting with you to discuss what you want in your new home. Then we will move on to the design and engineering phase. It will then be given its preliminary price. Once all of that is completed, the final drawings are made and the final pricing is completed.
Let’s get started today! When you hire us as your modular home builder, you get a team of workers that will guide you through the entire process from start to finish. From designing the home of your dreams to the actual construction, we are there every step of the way to ensure you are happy with the finished product.
Modular Homes from Carbide Construction
Modular homes from Carbide Construction are the perfect solution to your custom home needs. In business for more than 25 years, Carbide Construction is a family-owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on our craftsmanship, attention to detail and excellent customer service. Our team knows how to work efficiently but thoroughly. We regularly exceed our customers’ expectations, and our turn-around times for our construction jobs is reasonable and realistic. There are several reasons you should consider modular homes, including:
- Modular homes are fully customizable.
- There is less time spent constructing modular homes than stick-built homes. So that means you don’t have to wait as long for your new home.
- Modular homes are held to the exact same building codes and regulations as stick-built homes.
- Modular homes are built in a factory and then transported to your building site. Because they are built in a climate-controlled facility, that means you will not have to worry about weather delays or lumber with mold being used to build your home.
- Modular homes are built with better quality materials, plus the tools used to build them are more exact. This, in turn, makes modular homes more energy efficient.
Contact Us about Modular Homes
Are you ready to get started designing your new home? When you want more information about modular homes in Fairfax and the surrounding areas, call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or Contact Us.