Prefab Homes Fairfax
Are you looking for a better way to build your dream home? One that it not only cost-friendly but energy and time efficient as well? Prefab homes are the answer! They are a great way to build your own customized home faster and more efficiently than traditional, stick-built homes. At Carbide Construction we specialize in prefab homes for Fairfax, Alexandria and the surrounding areas and would love to tell you more about this wonderful way to build a home. With over 25 years of experience in the modular construction industry, we are well-versed in everything that has to do with prefab homes, modular additions and more.
Plus, we are a family owned and operated business, treating all of our customers as if they were members of our family. We will also keep an open line of communication from start to finish so you never have to wonder where we are with your home building project. You will find working with us is easy and our contract price is our final price. We will never expect you to pay for any unexpected changes.
Are you ready to begin building your new beautiful prefab home? Contact us today and we can get started planning your dream home!
Prefab Homes from Carbide Construction
At Carbide Construction we believe in quality craftsmanship on every single job and we strive to have the very best in customer service. In fact, there are many great reasons for choosing Carbide Construction’s prefab homes, including:
- They are completely customizable. While most prefab home builders have pre-set plans, these can usually be customized by you. So if the plans include carpeting and you want hardwood floors, that can be accommodated.
- Construction delays from the weather are not a problem with prefab homes. Because prefab homes are built in a factory, they can still be worked on and built even if the weather outside is bad.
- Prefab homes are usually built faster than traditional homes. Your home will be built in a factory, and at the same time, the construction site can be prepped. So both of these things can happen concurrently.
- Since prefab homes need to be transported from the factory to the construction site, they are more sturdily built than stick built homes. And, they are more energy efficient, so you could see some savings on your heating and cooling bills.
- Concerned about your carbon footprint? Prefab homes do not use as many construction materials as stick built ones and any waste is left over is recycled.
These are just some of the many benefits to choosing prefab homes from Carbide Construction! Give us a call so we can tell you even more.
Contact Us about Prefab Homes
Do you want more information about prefab homes in Fairfax or any of the surrounding areas? Call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or Contact Us.