Second Story Addition Fairfax
Having a second story addition put onto your house is a great idea should you find your family expanding, or, even if you just need more room. Buying and selling a house is a very expensive, time-consuming and stressful process. Why not just stay where you are, bringing the extra space to you? Carbide Construction specializes in second story additions in Fairfax. There are several reasons you should consider an addition.
Carbide Construction mandates two stipulations for a second story addition project:
1. The project must be substantially sized.
2. Your house’s foundation must be in good shape.
If you fit the bill, give us a call! We would love to tell you all about our second story addition process and what we can do for you.
The best part is that when we are there building your new home addition, your family can stay in your home—for the entire duration of the project! You will save a bundle of money on hotel stays or even just get to avoid the potential hassle of staying with friends or family!
Benefits of Second Story Additions
There are plenty of other reasons you should consider a second story addition.
- Second story additions are fully customizable. You get the space you want, and you can do just about anything you want with it!
- Second story additions can add resale value to your home.
- Second story additions help you get the space you need without breaking the bank. So whether you need a new room for a new baby or for family members to live in or stay in, a home addition is an excellent option.
- Modular home additions, like the ones we build here at Carbide Construction, are environmentally friendly. Few building materials are wasted during the construction process and because the additions are factory-made, that means they are more tightly constructed to withstand being transported to your home, which means more energy savings for you.
- You don’t have to worry about weather delays with modular home additions since they are built in a factory.
These are just a few reasons we love these second story additions so much! Take a look at some of the second story addition work we have completed in our gallery. Call us to learn about even more reasons you should consider a second story addition.
Home Additions and More
Are you interested in learning more about second story additions in Fairfax? Call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or you can Contact Us.