Prefab Homes in Alexandria
Prefab homes in Alexandria are a great way to build your own customized home. These homes can be built faster and more efficiently than traditional, stick-built homes. And Carbide Construction can help you every step of the way to make sure you get the home of your dreams.
There are several reasons you should consider prefab homes:
- Prefab homes are usually built faster than traditional homes. Your home will be built in a factory, and at the same time, the construction site can be prepped. So both of these things can happen concurrently. During a traditional construction project, the site has to be done first and then the house can be constructed. Prefab homes eliminate this problem.
- While most prefab home builders have pre-set plans, these can usually be customized by you. So if the plans include carpeting and you want hardwood floors, that can be accommodated
- Because prefab homes need to be transported from the factory to the construction site, they are more sturdily built than traditional homes. That means they are more energy efficient, so you could see some savings on your heating and cooling bills.
- If you are concerned about your carbon footprint, prefab homes are the best choice for you. They do not use as many construction materials, and whatever waste is left over is recycled.
- Prefab homes are built to the same specifications, standards and codes as stick-built homes.
- Construction delays from the weather or other issues are not a problem. Because prefab homes are built in a factory, they can still be worked on and built even if the weather outside is bad.
Just give us a call to find out more about prefab homes. We can answer any questions you have and give you even more reasons you should have a prefab home built.
Why Carbide for Prefab Homes?
With more than 25 years of experience in this industry, we are well-versed in everything that has to do with prefab homes and modular construction. Plus, we are a family owned and operated business, which means we treat all of our customers as if they were members of our family.
From start to finish, we will be in constant communication with you so you never have to wonder where we are with your project. You will find working with us is easy: our contract price is our final price. We will never expect you to pay for any unexpected change orders.
Prefab Homes and More
Do you want more information about prefab homes in Alexandria and the surrounding areas? Call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or Contact Us.