Second Story Addition Springfield
Have you decided to add a second story to your home? A second story addition is a great way to expand your current home to meet the new needs of your growing family or to simply increase the value of your home. Ready to get started? Call Carbide Construction today. We can get to work building a second story addition for your Springfield area home and tell you all about the many benefits that modular home additions can provide. We serve the entire Northern Virginia and Washington DC area and have helped countless homeowners get the added space they need plus the convenience and efficiency they desire with a modular addition. There are several reasons you should consider a modular second story addition, including:
- Affordability. Second story additions help you get the space you need without breaking the bank.
- Environmentally friendly. With modular second story home additions, few building materials are wasted during the construction process and because the additions are factory-made, that means they are more tightly constructed to withstand being transported to your home, which means more energy savings.
- No weather delays since they are built in a factory.
- Fully customizable. You get the space you want, and you can do just about anything you want with it.
- Second story additions can add resale value to your home.
- And so much more.
And these are just some of the great reasons to choose a modular second story addition for your home. Take a look at our gallery of the second story addition work we have completed and call us to learn about even more reasons you should consider a second story addition.
A Second Story Addition from Carbide Construction
Only enlist the experts for your second story addition; Carbide Construction. Carbide Construction has been the trusted name in modular home additions for decades, providing excellent customer service and superior quality building materials on every single job we take on.
There are just a few stipulations to ensure a second story addition is right for your home. These include:
- The home’s foundation must be in good shape.
- The project must be substantially sized.
So, if your home and second story addition fits within these, we will get to work! First designing, then building. Give us a call and we will schedule a time to sit down and discuss what you envision for your home.
Contact Us about a Second Story Addition
Are you ready to learn more about a second story addition for your Springfield or Northern Virginia home? Call Carbide Construction today at 703-550-8711 or you can Contact Us.