Arlington Prefab Homes
Are you in the market for the best way to build a new home? Prefab homes offer scheduling flexibility, customization and efficient building without all the hassle and expense of stick built construction. They are built faster and offer environmental benefits that are unmatched in the industry. At Carbide Construction we specialize in prefab homes for Arlington, Alexandria and the surrounding areas and would love to tell you more about this beneficial, better way to build a home.
There are several benefits to building prefab homes, including:
- Just because it’s a prefab home, it doesn’t mean it’s a pre-designed home. While most prefab home builders have pre-set plans, these can be customized by you.
- Prefab homes are usually built faster than stick build ones. Your home will be built indoors, and at the same time, the construction site can be prepped. So both of these things can happen concurrently. During a traditional construction project, the site has to be done first and then the house can be constructed. Prefab homes eliminate this problem.
- Because prefab homes need to be transported from the factory to the construction site, they are more sturdily built than traditional homes. That means they are more energy efficient, so you could see some savings on your heating and cooling bills.
- They are environmentally friendly. They do not use as many construction materials, and whatever waste is left over is recycled. Prefab homes are also more energy efficient so you could see some savings on your heating and cooling bills.
- Prefab homes are built to the same specifications, standards and codes as stick-built homes.
- Construction delays from the weather or other issues are not a problem. Because prefab homes are built in a factory, they can still be worked on and built even if the weather outside is bad.
These are just some of the great reasons to choose prefab for your upcoming home construction. Call Carbide Construction today and we can tell you even more reasons to choose this way to build. We can answer any questions you have and give you even more reasons you should choose a prefab home.
Prefab Homes by Carbide Construction
Carbide Construction is the trusted name in the prefab industry. With over 25 years of experience, we are well-versed in everything that has to do with prefab homes and modular construction. Plus, we are a family owned and operated business, which means we treat all of our customers as if they were members of our family.
From start to finish, we will be in constant communication with you so you never have to wonder where we are with your project. You will find working with us is easy and our contract price is our final price.
Ready to get started? Give us a call and we can tell you even more about the prefab home construction process!
Contact Us about Prefab Homes
Are you interested in getting some more information about prefab homes in Arlington or the surrounding areas? Call Carbide Construction at 703-550-8711 or Contact Us.